If you’ve ever wondered if you could handle a full on road trip with your kids, we’ve got your answer.
This summer, we’ll be heading out on a California vacation to beat all other California vacations. If you’ve ever wondered what to do in LA, whether the attractions in LA are worth it beyond the usual trip to theme parks, or if you’ve seen and done it all on your last Los Angeles vacation, we’re here to help.
Where to go in LA?
If it’s something cool to see in LA, we’ll be there. Here’s a few of the topics we’ve covered during our 30 Days in LA (and on our way there):
- Old Hollywood glamour is in full effect at the Hollywood Bowl
- Two hours in Portland
- Get swept up in the Wilderness at the Heathman Lodge
- Inspiration is everywhere at the Walt Disney Family Museum
- Bundle up and ride your bike across the Golden Gate Bridge
- Let’s go surfing at Huntington Beach
- 8 hours in Universal Studios LA
- California Dreaming at the Hyatt OC
- Waffles gone wild at Bruxie
Want to follow our road trip? Check out The Vancouver Province, Survive Parenthood Magazine, our Facebook page, and follow our road trip tweets on Twitter. Thanks to Roam Mobility, we’ve got a WI-Fi hotspot and a Sim card, so we’ll be cruising across the Canada to US border and down the I5 with full Wi-Fi and talk/text access.