Easy to handle
Easy to use
Dyson scores again with a powerful vacuum that glides over floors and gets up close and personal with your cupboards, baseboards, and walls.
Dyson – it’s a name well known for having the best vacuums in the business, and they make a mean hot/cold fan too.
Last week I was asked to do a Dyson Digital Slim Animal Stick Vacuum review. My full review is here, but here’s the quick and dirty of what I thought:
- Long, slim, and very light, so it’s easy to pick up and suck those long, thin dust danglies from the corner of your living room (don’t try to deny you have them).
- Cordless, it works for about 20 minutes at full power.
- Turns right off when you aren’t using it, so any charge you have stays until you need it again.
- Charges quickly.
- No bags, and dust empties from the bin with one tap of the lever.
- Amazing suction. The power head gets up close and personal to your cupboards, walls, baseboards and glides under furniture. My broom never does that.
- Comes apart, so you can use the ‘main engine’ as a handheld for cleaning out your car, doing your stairs, etc.
- I love this thing, I don’t have a bad thing to say about it. I want Dyson to be my vacuum choice forever.
- If price is a consideration, you may think paying over $500 for a floor cleaner is a bit much, but you do get what you pay for with Dyson.
Overall rating? 5 stars. Powerful, efficient, and easy to empty – it’s a great gadget to keep in your broom closet.